• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new site...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • It's kawaii. XD This is your HMW site, I suppose? It's very pink :P. Um, get a nicer counter, and don't put it up the top of the page like that. OKCounter has some cute otaku-ish ones :P

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • Actually, I gave up on the HMW site idea.

Oh, and I was stuck using FreeWeb's Counter since I didn't know any good ones (and I heard the OKCounter has spyware), and I wanted to have it at the top of the page for convience.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • OK, that's fine then. Well, OKCounter is nice and as far as I know it doesn't have spyware since you don't have to install software to use it... I use FastCounter.

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
  • Its Pink.....Anyway its very girly and i first thoguht OMG a freewebs user and you would have one off those awful 7 page accounts Anyway i looks Ok .........Its Pink........(Ok ill stop XD)

Back