• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke-explorers

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    No offense but this stinks :\. First of all the white backgrounds behind the characters, got to go. Word bubbles need super improvement. The real life background makes the comic look real bad. The peoples mouth aren't even open. You need tons of improvement 0/10. I advise you read a tutorial before you make another. Cause if you make more like that no on will want to read them :\.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Goatman56 said:
    No offense but this stinks :\. First of all the white backgrounds behind the characters, got to go. Word bubbles need super improvement. The real life background makes the comic look real bad. The peoples mouth aren't even open. You need tons of improvement 0/10. I advise you read a tutorial before you make another. Cause if you make more like that no on will want to read them :\.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Also, they don't show emotion, for example, the part where Green saw the bear, he didn't seem scared at all. Also when he was attacked.

Years
  • QFred said:
    Make your own sprites and remove the background of them to fix well in the pictures!!!
    You don't have to make your own sprites its fine to use sprites ripped by others aslong as you give credit to them
    lemme say that sucked really bad

Back