• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen who would win in what contest?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I think Milotic would win but peronally I think Bellosom is the most beautiful Pokemon.

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Milotic definately. I think Rayquaza is the most beautiful Pokemon ...or maybe I have just caught emeralditis!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Miltoc because you up it's beuty heaps.

But then again i guess any pokemon could win i done it with my sceptile.

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • IMO, Milotic would win because it's entire purpose within the context of the video game is being beautiful, whereas Arcanine is just about being a giant sabertooth tigerdog w/ a Legendary title.

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
  • Milotic. Most of arcanine's moves are usually cool or tough, and the fire moves that ARE beautiful don't have great effects, if any at all.

Milotic's whole purpose was to intro the idea of evolving by condition, so it's natural that it'd be great at its one condition. (Though personally, I usually use a Bellossom to sweep the beauty contests)

Back