• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you on the computer every day?

How long are you on the Computer every day?

• Less then an hour

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 1-3 hours

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 4-6 Hours

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 7 or more hours

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I don't keep track.

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • 2 hours or so, because that's all I can get at the library.

Before my net got cut off, at peak I was spending 12 hours+ online. o_O;;;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Usually around 1-3 hours. But sometimes longer or shorter than that...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    MON, Wed, Fri: Est 30~40mins
    Tue: 1~2 hours
    Weekends: 3~5 hours

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    It ranges from 15 minutes to 6+ hours.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, let's see... I work on a computer from about 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM, which is about 7? hours, and I go on the computer when I get home for somewhere between 30 minutes to a couple hours, depending on how long my bro can go without talking to his girlfriends [>_<]. On the weekends at home I barely get a chance to go on [mostly] but when I'm at my Dad's I'm on form whenever I get up 'till sometimes as late as 3:00 AM.

I'm obsessed, lol. But hey, mwar, that's what this community does to me ^_^

Lucid

On weekdays, about 4-6 because of my school hours, but I?d say probably 7+ on boring weekends?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I'd say with school though I'm not on Pc the whole time I'm on the computer itself here at anywhere from 6 to 11 hours a day, 6 hours online basicly but the rest is learning programs to help in drawing and such.
    Oekaki offline is a great program to practice skill , the only problem is I cant save what I made to a CD so I can upload it to photobucket and show everyone T_T. But other then that I'm on oekaki alone for 6 hours a day ^_^ Pc 2hours and the Instatutes teen forum 4hours.
    From 6 in the morning till 5 at night when I go offline to do more on my hand drawings and eating dinner =D .

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • It really depends on the particular day. Somedays, if I'm stuck at home all day, I'll pull a Ty. XD But usually I'm not on nearly that much. o_o;

On Mondays and Tuesdays, I'd say around 6-ish hours, maybe since I have both school and dance. Wednesdays and Thursdays it's probably more like 7-ish hours and Fridays through Sundays it differs.

I'm online way too much. <_<;

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • XD this is a no brainer skool days: about 6-8 hours ||weekends or days off: 10=16 hours (unless i'm really bored and go to my friends)

Back