• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
Years
  • I was bored in my English class so I decided to make a X-Men RP!

Plot: You are a student with special powers. You have been sent here to advance your powers and give you some form of formal education. You are also a part of an elite group of crime fighters that have been chosen to fight off the evil workings of Magneto's great grand children.

Note: None of the original X-Men characters will be used, they are all , so don't ask about them.

Form:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Gift/Power: Please nothing super powerful, please keep it reasonable
    Alias: You don't want people hounding you when you aren't in costume now do you?
    History: Optional
    Personality: Optional
    Other: Optional

Mine:
    Name: Jake Anderton
    Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/98615d43.gif
    ^ Except he has bl0nde hair and huge angelic wings that he usually keeps covered ^
    Gift/Power(s): Ability to create and controle elemental orbs of fire, water, and electricity; ablility to fly (with wings); Teleportation (with a shimmer effect)
    Alias: The Patriot or just Patriot for short
    History: Ever since his parents discovered that he had wings, they sent him off to the school. He never saw them again.
    Personality: To be revealed... MWHAHA *chokes* ha ha ha!
    Other: None

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • This sounds cool,but don't flame me cuz this is my first RP.

Name: Robert
    Appearance: Will make a sprite later
    Gift/Power: Can see glimpses of future,weak telepaty(has to grow),will eventually get teleportation(with help of Patriot) and metamophorsis(can't change form but can make you think he has.
    Alias: Wild Pegasus
    History: An exelent student,his IQ is 197,got in problems when it was discovered that he is a mutant.
    Personality: Mody,sweet,but very brave in the battle field
    Other: When he thinks of something,it usually heappens,and he can't control it yet,so don't mess with him.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Name: Yi-Ling Zhang
    Appearance: Short and petite, with long black hair that reaches up to her ankles. Her hair usually covers the left side of her face. She has a pretty pale complexion, with warm honey colored eyes.
    Powers: Has the power to control time to a limit. Slow time (the easiest), and stop time momentarly.
    Mutant name: Cronus
    Personality: Shy, doesn't speak unless you speak to her first. Has a very strong fear of rejection, but is really trusting.

Night-Kun

Years
  • Good, thanks for joining! The only concern I have is your character's power, I'll accept it, just try to keep it strictly limited, and one question, how long is momentarily? Ok, two questions, and how slow of time do you mean? XD, third question, does the slower time affect everyone, or just certain things, like people you've touched, stuff thrown into the air to keep them from crashing, that kind of thing.

Other than those few questions you are accepted!!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Night_Hawke said:
    Good, thanks for joining! The only concern I have is your character's power, I'll accept it, just try to keep it strictly limited, and one question, how long is momentarily? Ok, two questions, and how slow of time do you mean? XD, third question, does the slower time affect everyone, or just certain things, like people you've touched, stuff thrown into the air to keep them from crashing, that kind of thing.

Other than those few questions you are accepted!!
    You're welcome. n_n

lol, okay... xD;

momentarily... about 2 seconds.

Slow time... half the normal speed...

And the range, it depends, usually she just focuses it on a point, but she could make the range larger. She would just pass out. xD;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Night_Hawke said:
    Ok, thank you! Glad to know I've attracted moderators to my RPs!! Really boosts my esteem! (I'm bad about having a low self-esteem)
    Glad to know that I've boosted you esteem. =)

Just ignore that I'm a moderator. xp

Night-Kun

Years
  • LOL, ok, I'll just ignore the grey username ^_^

Alright, bot.. We've only got three people right now, I'd like to wait untill we at least have two more before we start the RP, more can join if they want to later, just not too far into the role play, assuming it goes that far...

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Name: Ami Mandrake
    Appearance:
    Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/SummerAvie.png
    If you can't see the pic and the link doesn't work, Felicia has short brown hair and blue eyes, with sandy-brown cat ears and tail. She's wearing blue summer clothes (shorts and a wrap and sandals) and has a white kitty plushie on her head. She also has a silver locket around her neck and a silver bracelet on her wrist.
    Gift/Power: Can transform into any type of cat
    Alias: Felicia
    Personality: Can be very sweet, or very mean. It depends on how she thinks of you. Scratch her behind the ears, and she'll be your friend forever. Rub her the wrong way, and you get the claws.

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Kay... but before I joined you said you wanted two more people to join, so since I joined doesn't that make it one? XD

A'ight, I'll wait... *hopes two more people join soon*

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Name: Oliver Onweer
    Appearance: (Sorry that I don't have any nice sprite or anything) He has spiky silver hair with icy blue eyes. He has a tight dark purple shirt and fingerless gloves. He has simple black pants, and black boots with golden shoe laces.
    Gift/Power: Shape shifting. He changes into a falcon and snow leapord.
    Alias: Zephyr
    History: His history is mystery only he knows.
    Personality: Independent, intelligent, and kind of a loner
    Other: He has a little ferret. All it can really do is bit and scratch. He keeps it in his pocket, but when he's an animal, it fights by him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back