• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mewtation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • This is my Second hack... Hopefully to be as good as the first XD.

Storyline:
    Rayquaza has been terrorizing the land of Hoenn for quite some time now. You just moved to Littleroot, and it's worse there than anywhere else... Massive thunderstorms are all around that area. You have to obtain all of the Datak's (Data Keys, which are badges...) And beat the Super 5 to get to Rayquaza and destroy or capture him...

Features:
    New Pokemon
    New Trainers
    New Gym Leaders
    New Maps
    And other things....

Screens!

If you want the beta, you have to download it from my site... www.accidentgaming.cjb.net/ and there are more screens there also... Tell me what you think about it!

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    dat: read his site, it prolly have the info on his first hack.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I think it will be perfect. I wish you the best of luck with this hack.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well it looks good so far, but the only thing I dont like is the maps. It is good that use creative mapping, I used to do that, but I think that either you use the tiles correctly or you change the tilesets altogether. But other than the maps, good job.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Yeah he is a bit right with the maps. I think a little more work will do them good.

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • come on people i made the maps in like 10 minutes... lol and i made this whole hack in like 2 hours, i've had to start over like 6 times... so it will be alot better next release... and the beta is on my site...

Years
  • Er, when I click on the link, it requires a password, and when I click Cancel, it says, in huge text,
    "404 UNAUTHORISED"

And the screens won't show... Sounds great though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back