• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Shine Sprites does it take to reach Corona Mountain?

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
  • Yeah. I was just wondering: how many Shine Sprites does it take to reach Corona Mountain in Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)? I have 64 or 65 so far. I wondered if you only had to get 70 (like on 64) before the mountian chamber was unlocked. But the Sprite Collecting getting harder and harder now that I'm in the harder courses. Is it 70, or more? Thanks-

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    nicoleb said:
    Yeah. I was just wondering: how many Shine Sprites does it take to reach Corona Mountain in Super Mario Sunshine (Gamecube)? I have 64 or 65 so far. I wondered if you only had to get 70 (like on 64) before the mountian chamber was unlocked. But the Sprite Collecting getting harder and harder now that I'm in the harder courses. Is it 70, or more? Thanks-
    Around the 80 section.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    There's no specific amount. If I recall correctly, you open it by beating the seventh episode (Shadow Mario chase) in each level.

Back