• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nai's Re-colors

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • i made a thing like this once, but it dies because of poeple judging my work...so i made another one!

RULES
    -DO NOT TELL ME MY WORK ISNT GOOD ENOUGH. If you want to give me some tips, feel free to PM ME.
    -One sprite a day please!

there ya go! now heres my sprites:

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ill get on it! just one thing, i only found a blazakin that didnt look like the one in the game, but it looks better than that(i think) but i found all the other ones. here it is. tell me if you like it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Oh, those are good, I don't see why anyone would say that your work isen't good enough. Keep up the great work. ;)

Years
  • Please Dont Steal sprites KansaniaTsumi. That Gyrados Is Not Yours, Infact Its Just
    A R/S shiny. Proof:
    pkrssh053.gif

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • oh my god! im sorry, i got that off google a while back, and i was going to re color it, but i forgot, then i thought i re colored it, and posted it! im really sorry... ill take it down. thats my mistake.

baka123w

so so spriter
    Years
  • can u do fusions if so can u fuse venasaur blastoise and charizard if not can u just recolor mew with differnt shades of black plz and thank you!

Back