• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings to All

Years
  • Xion: The Master Of Steel said:
    Hi, I'm new here, but that's obvious since I'm posting here. Anyway, this looks like a great place, so I hope I have fun.
    Well, it's fairly easy to have fun here! Just be yourself! ^.~
    Well, just follow the rules and you'll be fine, and remember; if you have any questions, just ask! ^^
    PM me if you want to be friends! See ya around the forums! ^-^

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here^^
    I'm sure you'll have a great time^^
    Follow the rules and PM me, if you need a friend :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there! ^___^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity Xion! ^.~ I'm Kelsey, your average Typhlosion loving Moderator. XD Please follow the rules for PC and have a great time here! =D

~Kelsey

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Hi, I'm new here, but that's obvious since I'm posting here. Anyway, this looks like a great place, so I hope I have fun.
    Well it is great just follow the rules and you will be fine!

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • Don't worry, I'll be plenty active. I'll try to have fun, which seems to be very easy. I'll probably be everywhere around here. Also, I have a Fan Fic in the Pokemon Writing section, for anyone who wants to check it out.

Lucid

Heya, welcome to PC, don't worry, you'll have fun! ^^
    Read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, ask away~

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi welcome to the Pok?mon Community. I'm link, if you want to be my friend, don't doubt to PM me ok :P? Bye and good luck, you'll have fun.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    greetings to you too... you know the drill... you have to jump up and down and shout "pika pika pikachu"...

follow the rules and have fun :p

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years

Im sure you will have fun ^^ Welcome to PC! Ill see you around the forums :P

-SM

Back