• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
Here is where the battles goes on for the Battle Arena Club members. For a list of members, go to the club thread in the Community Groups section. If you would like to join, please go to it and sighn up. You can get there via my Sig.

Please keep in mind this is for members only.

IF your a fan of RPS, Click the Sig for details!!!

WHOOOT!!! Its open!!!! Begin match when ready!

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years

I would get the first move anyways, Ninjask is the fastest Pokemon alive XD! (not joking...)

Spike walks into the arena, hair blowing in the wind as he stoped on his side of of the stadium. He had bag with one strap around his right shoulder, there was no crowd in sight. He was alone for the time being, but he was ready for anything, he even had a game plan memorized "this guy wont know what hit him, Ninjask alone is unstopable heheh." he smirked holding the ball containing a Pokemon with unmatchable speed and power, "the only think he will know is after is to fear '999'" Spike laughed it up, he wasn't playing around.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Zero leaps of a tree where that battle was starting he arrive's at the arena about to make his move chosing the right pokemon to start off with GO!! Dragonite!

Spike Razzor

Years
Spike laughed, "go Ninjask! Were going for the Baton Pass speacial, so go on the defencive for 2 turns till your Speed is twice as much as that Dragonite. Then the fun will begin." Ninjask seemed to lock on to Dragonite, it just beated it wings at a speed too fast for anything to see, infact if you did't know it you would think it was floating not flying. Ninjask already had Protect ready in advance, if Dragonite was gonna use Extreme Speed or any kind of weakness move Ninjask was gonna block it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
You think you can stop me? MWAHAHAHA!!!! uses sword dance protect is over its faded the opponet is still to fast dragonite "DRAGONITE SWIFT ATTACK NOW!" swift always hits the enemy *knocks Ninjask off balance* sends another attack fireblast im waiting for a good fight.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Oh shoot....
Go selamence!
Would a 6 on 6 battle do fine MM2?
Fire blast.... lets go!
*A huge fire blast is coming from selamences mouth and is heading for Metagross*
Say bye bye sweet metagrosse!
Don't double post thank you.
And you can only use four moves.

Spike Razzor

Years
Rayquaza Champion said:
You think you can stop me? MWAHAHAHA!!!! uses sword dance protect is over its faded the opponet is still to fast dragonite "DRAGONITE SWIFT ATTACK NOW!" swift always hits the enemy *knocks Ninjask off balance* sends another attack fireblast im waiting for a good fight.
OCC:Void (means it didn't happen), im using Protect, your moves are blocked. Swift can't miss, but it can be blocked.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Well you didnt get what i put but anyways attacks protected my attack protect gone next move i use swift there.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Well I'll be the referee and judge.
If MM2 won't reply for a long time i'll do it^^.
What about the pkmn levels? Oh whatever i'll just let evryone be 100.
Ninjask 300hp
Dragonite 370hp
Your move Spike razzor.
*The swift is heading towards ninjask. But what will spike do?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back