• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Anybody Rate/Fix my YGO Deck plz?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2004
    |=:[\/\/ra7|-| 0f L1gh7 v1.2b]:=|

>\/<{Main Deck - 40}>\/<

==<<Monster Cards ? 16>>==
    2x ? Airknight Parshath
    2x ? Soul of Purity and Light

3x ? Thunder Nyan Nyan
    3x ? D.D. Warrior Lady
    3x ? Shining Angel

1x ? Witch of the Black Forest
    1x ? Sangan
    1x ? Sinister Serpent

==<<Spell Cards ? 18>>==
    1x ? Raigeki
    1x ? Dark Hole
    1x ? Harpie?s Feather Duster
    1x ? Heavy Storm
    1x ? Pot of Greed
    1x ? Change of Heart
    1x ? Monster Reborn
    3x ? Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x ? Graceful Charity
    1x ? Snatch Steal
    2x ? Luminous Spark
    1x ? Nobleman of Crossout
    1x ? Premature Burial
    1x ? Mirage of Nightmare
    1x ? Painful Choice

==<<Trap Cards ? 6>>==
    1x ? Mirror Force
    1x ? Call of the Haunted
    1x ? Imperial Order
    1x ? Torrential Tribute
    1x ? Waboku
    1x ? Ring of Destruction

>\/<{Side Deck - 15}>\/<
    1x ? Jinzo
    1x ? Reflect Bounder
    1x ? Tribe Infecting Virus
    1x ? Cyber Jar
    1x ? Fiber Jar
    2x ? Hoshiningen
    2x ? Book of Moon
    1x ? Yata-Garasu
    1x ? Magic Cylinder
    1x ? Magic Drain
    1x ? Confiscation
    1x ? Delinquent Duo
    1x ? Forceful Sentry

It took a while to get these cards NO THANKS TO BOOSTER PACKS!!!

Anyways this is basicly a Light attribute beat down deck with emphasis on SP33D :classic: I chose these monsters cause their nice and cheap :) plus it works pretty darn good considering it has only 16 monsters. What I can't find out is why people can eaislly get me into a Yata lock!! They kill you so slow it aien't even funny!!!

plz don't suggest any auto-win combos, those can make me a lot of enemies :\ like jowgan/last turn or butterfly dagger/gierfried infinite attack power loophole. One more thing, no power ups either.

Anyways some of the weaknesses are it burns out too fast and they yata lock me.... another is they get rid of my sinister and yata lock me.... another one is they use a Hand D deck and YATA LOCK ME!!!!! Why the heck do people like Yata-Garasu so much anyways it drives me crazy!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Yata is secret rare and is very powerful and scary. So they yata-lock you even if it is restricted. It'll just be your selection of monsters that will affect this.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I haven't been able to get ahold of yata garusa or has anyone I know.... my rarest card is liek dark ruler ha des or something............ I got a jinzo for 3 cards outta my extras.. I didn't want these 3 and sold them for a jinzo hhee... gaia the dragon champ gaia the fierce knight and curse of dragon..... ummm. I got this weird thing I forgot its name but it gots like 2800 atk and needs some monster so that it can be summoned.. I sold it and jinzo for a dark ruler ha des.. those were from my extras.. also,, I shoulda said yes I dropped that judgement of aunibus and took it hehehee. im not that kind of guy though. and the people at walmart there were like 10 people with buster blader and dark paladin.. I finally got 1 card I wanted badly... well 2.... dark ruler ha des and exiled force... w8 also barrel behind the door... I got this card out of a booster pack. my first 1.... kaiser glider.. lets try a chain..... solemn judgement with barrel behind the door... I have 8000 total and they loose 4000 instead of me hehheheee I kinda thing susa soldier's last effect sux. the amount of lp damage it does to an oppenet is halfed but level 4 2,000 attack... o'yea I remember that one cards name.... mirage knight..... argh..

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. Thats good deck. But what are you trying to accomplish with it. That might help us!

Back