• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glymphatic System Brain Detox Sleep

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Its the quality of sleep that matters, more than the quantity. A good night's rest may literally clear the mind. Studies have suggested that the brain clears out toxins when we sleep, more like sweeping the floor, washing the dishes & taking out the trash, to prepare itself for the next day.

So is there a way to actually hack your brain so you get more quality sleep? Apparently, there is - the Glymphatic System Brain Detox Sleep. This article details how you can hack your glymphatic system to detox your brain - https://blog.bulletproof.com/what-is-glymphatic-system-brain-detox-sleep/.

What's your take?

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I see a lot of Give us Your Money™ products thrown in this article. Though the other activities it suggests are things you'd do to improve your health (yoga, breathing exercises, hydration), and it makes sense that they'd also improve sleep quality.

I wouldn't call following a healthy lifestyle in order to improve sleep quality "hacking", unless you use the products the blog is promoting and they actually work for you. I personally wouldn't buy them, though.

Back