• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duel Masters

Golemaddon

Gandalf
Years
  • whos the kid with the spiky hair ? :dead: <-- well not that guy
    actualy its the way the duel masters theme starts
    anyone seen duel masters and like it ?
    or are there any duelists out there ?
    the world...is so big..
    xD

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Duel Masters is okay. A complete rip-off of Yu-gi-oh. But still okay. The Japanese version is much better than the crap 4-Kids made it into. I believe the hero's name is Shobu.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • whos the kid with the spiky hair shobu it's realy more for comedy then anything else
    for instantse(SP)"i am staring in my own show boy gerge andthe pussycats it is about an all girl band"sorry i can't remember the rest i mAINLY JUST PLAYTHE CARD GAME NOW

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • I don't mind the dub... I've only seen a couple of episodes, but it does seem as though they are making it a light comedy, which I like, since it sets it apart from Yu Gi oh..

Yeah... so I like the show :P

Knight: You're going to be a great duelist Shobu, but you still owe me 25 bucks..

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Here's something I didn't like. (Dub and Japanese Version). Shobu said; "All that's left now is to get 50 tokens to get into the finals!" (or something like that), then he turned to a bunch of kids. Next thing, he has 50 tokens. They skipped out 50 duels?! I could understand skipping a few (50 is a lot), but all of them...? That's why I like Yu-gi-oh more. They never skip a duel.

Yeah, Duel Masters dub can be funny sometimes, I guess... I wish 4-Kids would stop screwing with Japanese creations...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    you really wanna watch that guy dominate the tables for a couple of episodes?...and come on it's 50, not just in the 10s or less
    and yugioh does skip duels XP like most (such as DM), they only do the ones that will be really hard and probably take 1 whole episode or more to finish. that's why they skipped the lots of people thing
    of course that's not saying i watched a lot of DM XD

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • digi-kun said:
    you really wanna watch that guy dominate the tables for a couple of episodes?...and come on it's 50, not just in the 10s or less
    and yugioh does skip duels XP like most (such as DM), they only do the ones that will be really hard and probably take 1 whole episode or more to finish. that's why they skipped the lots of people thing
    of course that's not saying i watched a lot of DM XD
    I never said they should skip all 50 of them. I just said it would have been practical to show a few. Or even just some scenes from the duels, instead of not showing anything whatsoever.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
  • i like both!! but i like yugioh best when it comes to charaters...

Dartz:"anyone wanna take a guess why?"
    <------------"here's the hint..... so shameful..."

Back