• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI and Help

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2005
    hi i'm dantom and can anyone tell how to play IPS files on visual boy advance?

P.S. My favourite pokemon is Rayquaza becuse he looks like a chinese dragon :chinese:

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the PokeCommunity! Read the rules and have fun. To play an IPS file on Visual Boy Advance, rename the IPS file to the same thing as the original ROM file, although that question should be asked in the ROM Hacking forum.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hi nice to met you hope you have fun here and if you want to be friends just tell me!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    what's sup dantom... wanna try my greeting style... bgt style... you gotta put your left foot in, and your right foot out, you jump up and down, and shout "pika pika pikachu" :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, it looks like your question has been answered for you. ^_____^ But please be sure to ask questions like that in their proper forum, that way a lot more people will be able to help you. :33

Anyways, I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you! ^_______^ Please read and follow the rules for PC and have a good time, PM me if you have any trouble. ^_~

~Kelsey

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Max. Welcome to PC, have tons of fun! make new friends,post a lot! etc etc etc XD. PM me if you have any question, or you just want to chat, or to be friends! see ya around!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie^^*huggs* welcome to Pc if your in a need of a friend i will be there^^ Enjoy your stay

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    I'm pleased to meet you^^
    Follow the rules and enjoy your time :)

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • dantom said:
    hi i'm dantom and can anyone tell how to play IPS files on visual boy advance?

P.S. My favourite pokemon is Rayquaza becuse he looks like a chinese dragon :chinese:
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back