• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been awhile...

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Heeeyas! ^^ It's been a really long time, I'm really sorry! I've missed PC and all my friends bunches!! <3 I'm glad to be back, I hope no one forgot about meeeee! Love ya bunches, ~Dignity [P.S. ^^; Yush I changed my name. For those of you who don't know, I am xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx ^.~ With a much better [and shorter!] name

Last edited:

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hey nice to meet you!would you like to be friends?i would like to be your new friend!;) see ya around the fourms!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    welcome back here.
    I hope you'll still have a nice time here^^
    Why have you been away?
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Hey, welcome back! You changed your name, right?
    She actually said that in the first post in here^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • OMG JULIA!!! I was wondering where you went. ;o; I was so sad, I thought you left us. <333 This ish Kelsey, if you couldn't tell, I got a name change too, wooooooot! XD Welcome back buddy! ^_____^ *huggles*

~Kelsey

Lucid

We missed you, hope you'll come post with me in DCC soon! welcome back~ ^^

Years
  • Dignity said:
    Heeeyas! ^^ It's been a really long time, I'm really sorry! I've missed PC and all my friends bunches!! <3 I'm glad to be back, I hope no one forgot about meeeee! Love ya bunches, ~Dignity [P.S. ^^; Yush I changed my name. For those of you who don't know, I am xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx ^.~ With a much better [and shorter!] name
    Welcome back Julia! Nah, I didn't forget you. I've missed you so much! ^^
    Have fun around here, and not much has really changed just so you know. =3

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    w00t!! ^^; Thanks evry'one for welcoming me back. I'm really glad evry'one missed me.. o.o and welcome back, Blade-kun, I've missed you around these parts.. ^^ my very first pair here at pc <3 ~Dignity

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Dignity said:
    Hi,Julia. Welcome back to PokeCommunity! This is BJ ,but I have changed username. It is really nice that you are back. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

Back