• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Chit-Chat

Yellow

smile
Years
  • It seems like the last one's two months old... o.o
    You know what is this about, then, let's start talking about music! But don't let this die again.... >.>

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well Ok, I don't know if anybody likes the All-American Rejects, but has anyone heard the new song Move Along off of their new CD that is gonna be released in July? I just downloaded it and I love it...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • XD!!! My dad said if I can find a mature adult (Pfft, like that's gonna happen XD) Then I can go with that person...but honestly, what kind of Mature Adult is gonna like Green Day? o_O

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Theres a lot of adults that like Green Day. o.o

Anyway, anyone like Phantom Of The Opera? <3

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Shana...Please understand...
    Newton, Massachusetts=No Punk Land XD I swear all I get here is Punk Bashing O.O

Well I've actually never seen it. I want to o.o

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • That sucks pretty bad. We have punks and such, but none in my grade so I'm outcasted also.

But yeah, Phantom music is AMAZING.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Yes!

It's a movie. The best movie I have EVER seen. It's 2 1/2 - 3 hours long, just to let you know before you see it. XP

But it's an opera, a musical, I guess you could say. I have the soundtrack too, I <3 it.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Omg! I heard one of their songs on my friends ipod and it was really good! I forget what it's called though =/ It's really long like 8 minutes...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • All of their songs are long like that, Eli. XD

Anyway, I remember Kevy telling me you heard "Master Of Puppets".

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Well not all of them, but what I'm saying is Metallica tend to have longer songs.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Oh...well I'm listening it to it now, because I made a deal with myself that I would listen to songs other than Green Day today (Why? because I'm in a random mood XD)

Back