• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember me?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I hope so. I'm BACK! Where the hell are Shadow of Ash and Newten5? COME HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!! XD

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • hey welcome back i never met you but no i have and very cute pics would you like to be friends?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Err... Sure... STRANGERS! AHH! WHAT HAS BECOME OF THIS PLACE? *runs away and hides*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I believe I do remember you. ^^ Welcome back to PC! ^^ I think Shadow of Ash changed her name to...something. XD And Newten5's...around here somewhere. XD

Anywho, welcome back to PC! Enjoy your stay once more! ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    O.O Okay.. He PMed me... 0.o Well.. I'm half wolf demon, ya know. So if you are the Shikon no Tama... Well... *tackles* Okay, the Shikon no Tama can't type and does not exist, but I'm still half wolf demon. XP *eats the Shikon no Tama* Yay, all powerful! XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kayota said:
    I hope so. I'm BACK! Where the hell are Shadow of Ash and Newten5? COME HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!! XD
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. Jen(Shadow of Ash) has changed her username. Her new username is Vampiric Angel. Anyway,if you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I don't remember you but it's always nice to see someone return^^
    so...welcome back :)

Back