• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Eeveeloution art work!

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
  • Eeveeloutions: Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon...And...Eevee!!! ENJOY!!! Drawn, scanned, and background done with Paint Shop Pro 7
    EeveeloutionslightColored.png

Espeon thingie!
    EeveeloutionsBackGround.png

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
  • Thanks! :)

To go into a little more detail - Pencil drawn, inked with a black ballpoint 'bic' pen, pencil lines erased, colored with the colored pencils, then, scanned. After this, Paint Shop Pro 7 was used on the group picture and, the Espeon pic. I chose 'Sunset' for the background, of the group picture (Editing took me ages! LOL), and added the star burst effect!. For the Espeon I did the same thing...But, I selected 'Textures', and added the stars, with the 'Picture Tube'. I was aiming for the effect of Espeon appearing from no where. But, apperantly that didn't work! LOL!

Group picture - My boyfriend, Silver Blaze inspired me to do this! He supportted me the hole time! Thanks, SIlver Blaze!!

Espeon- This was done, when my internet refused to work, and little details slowly added! :)

BOTH PICTURES ARE MINE!!!! USE THEM IF YOU WISH, BUT GIVE ME CREDIT!!!!!!!!

The Queen of Spades

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ehhh, the backgrounds are cool, but the Pok?mon all look a little lopsided. The Espeon looks pretty awesome in the first one, though. But in the second image it just looks awkward and out of place. Nice effort, though.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • OMG what a good drawings!! I think the eevee one looks the cutest, the other ones where good to!!

Back