• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Having trouble finding key to open gym in cinabar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • Hello
    I am having trouble trying to find the ket in cinabar to open the gym to beat blame?Where is it in the manchine there?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Hello,In the burnt house next door to the Gym you have to go through and open locked doors and at the end you will find it.

I haven't played it for a while so i'm not sure how to open all the doors.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Yah I already did it and beat blane and went to one island 2 island and 3 island with bill and thenn beat giovani now I am having trouble in victory road!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Ok I will do that its just that my strongest pokemon is level 60 but I have 2 snorlax that are strong and a raichu!

Years
  • Well you have gotten past what this thread was made for and if you need any help on putting a team together for the elite four and Gary post it in the Strategies forum, thanks!.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back