• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Kingdom Hearts Rocks!" Club (Only for people who worship Kingdom hearts as a god

What is the best game ever?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keechi

I AM TRAPPED IN YOUR PC!!!
Years
  • Hello! If you do not worship Kingdom hearts as the God Of Games and you don't think the title Kingdom Hearts should be a phrase in the world dictionary, then you don't belong here! :D

This club is strictly for Kingdom Hearts players and/or for people who love it and could watch someone else play/play it for hours on end, beat it,
    and start over again!!!

I will write up the list. Post if you wanna join!!!

President: Keechi
    Vice President: Dark Sora
    Members:Kratos,fudge 01, Kasanai Tsumi,

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hey can I join? I know alot about Kingdom Hearts 2. I think the Vice President should be Dark Sora.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    O.k. what do you think was the hardest fight in Kingdom Hearts?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    I will join.

Sephiroth is not the hardest in my opinion... some of the secret bosses are MUCH harder.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Ok. I'm hear to take up the Vice President spot XD

Anyways, Sephiroth was pretty hard the first couple of times. At first, I would always get his health lower and lower, after each fight. Then I went to go train in the Hades torny until I went up alot. And then I finally beat Sephiroth. But like fudge boy said, Sephiroth was not the hardest. The secret bosses were harder. It took a while for me to finally beat the one in Aladin's world. But the one in Peter Pan's world was just insanely hard. I still didnt beat him yet XD I'm pretty lucky just to get his health lowered like 2 or 3 times. Darn him! XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ill join out of pure, boredom! j/k. I love Kingdom Hearts! I think the hardest battle is the Chernenbogh(i cant spell it. my book is somewhere in my bro's room). All those up close ones are hard for me.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah. My favorite is Oblivion also. It looks so cool. I also like the my Ultima Keyblade but not as much as Oblivion.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • I'm so sad that the BHK doesnt have Lionheart instead of Oathkeeper. If he had it, he would've been perfect. Being that Lioheart and Oblivion are my favorite keyblades, those make the perfect dual keyblade combo.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    my favourite keyblade well i forgot the name of it :P

but lionheart is very cool oathkeeper is a bit short in range for me >_>

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • mines...uh...i got alot.

1. Three Wishes
    2. Change of Heart(i like it cause Sora stabbed himself with it! therefore, i like it!)
    3. Oblivion
    4. Ultima
    5. Crab Claw

my no. 1 favorite is the three wishes, just cause I like the colors and stuff.

Edit: Im thinking of renewing my old Kingdon Hearts RP, so if anyone has anyideas for it, pleez give me some!!! RP'ers block sucks.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • ...ok...that was a bit off topic, but OK!!! I just beat the game... and the amount of times Ive beat it is...I think 6 or 7. You could safely say that Im a wee bit addicted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back