• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon legend of the three worlds

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
hey this is the thread for my new hack pokemon: legend of the three worlds, the title may change though

the story: you are adopted by your mother after you had spent so much time researching every written document on the studies of pokemon, you are brought in by prof ash who has taken over for prof. birch he tells you that you must save the three worlds from ending by calming all the legendary pokemon in all of the worlds: hoenn, kanto , and johto.

there is going to be 30 badges
you able to catch all pokemon
there will be events for all legendary pokemon
every town will have rain as a weather thing
i still need to find out how to add more towns

these screens are from my game
(please note this is a work in progress)
tell me what you think

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I have to say that you're a great mapper. That boy character it looks kinda familiar...hey it's just a re-coloured Brendan.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
About the gym leaders: Yes, i think you can add Gym Leaders, and i think there will be (i'm only giving a idea) 22 Gym Leaders that do not give you any badges, only the last 8 will give you badges. Nice Idea?

AcCiDeNT

Years
no, there is a way you can add badges it's not impossible, you can do it, just edit the trainer card to make all the badges appear... not sure if it would work though, so i would ask someone who knows alot about it.. Don't listen to people, you can add more badges, it may take some time though..

yamidante

Grow up
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
do you even now how to add badges? and more gym leaders and are u absolutely sure u will be able to add kanto and johto? be sure u know how to do this stuff before tellin every1 its gonna be there make sure u know how k
good maps though ,i hope ur not just tellin evey1 it'll be there and give up on that
and im not tryin to be mean i am being mean j/k anyway hope it goes well and good luck

im sorry if im not makin sense i get that alot

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Yep. Give it more shading. If it's possible to add badges then the words i written in my 1st post in this thread are back to my computer. ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
sorry for double posting but no one seems to want to reply

i am not able to add towns (cause no one will help me) so i will put out a sequel thats a fire red hack that will take place in kanto, and another that will be in jhoto

right now the hack is about 25% finished and i will have more screenshots up soon

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Hey can I help you with spriting? I am pretty good if you need a pic of hiro for your jhoto hack I made two so if I can be a spriter for your hack that would be great enjoy peace ~~GERARDO~~

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
yeah that would be great ill put your name in the credits, do you want to be a trainer too?

could you make a new male/female trainer too? ; )

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Thanks for letting me sprite and Sure ill make a female trainer ill post it when im done also sure i want to be a trainer let me make a sprite though k peace ~~GERARDO~~

Edit: Hey good news I made the female trainer sprite well hope you like it enjoy peace ~~GERARDO~~

Last edited:
Back