• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Continuing On - Dedicated to all you Kenta fans

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
Years
  • "On" in your title should be capatalized. Only article and some preositions are spared capatalization in titles, and on is not one of them.

There was light ahead of me.

I took a light glimpse of it in the midst of a foggy night. A lighthouse ? I thought, by the brightness but visible distance of the light.

You use the word 'light' four times in the first three sentences. It disrupts flow and begins to sound sing-song-ish if you're not careful.

Nessie the loch ness monster

Again, a title that lacks capatalization. Not to mention that Loch Ness is a proper noun and would be capatalized no matter what. "Nessie the Loch Ness Monster" is correct.

You keep using the word 'light'. Word has a built-in thesaurus; I'd pull it out.

I?d have to agree with many people who think so, because it?s probably, at most, hard to raise a Pok?mon, but eventually they will return the favour, being your big-time companions.

Comma overdose. Actually, I'd make this two sentences. If you don't want to, take out the first and last commas. Remember, a comma is a pause in narration. Read this over stopping at each comma-- it sounds disjointed. Also, he says he agrees that it is hard, but then says that is is 'at most' hard? So he actually thinks it isn't that hard? As for the two sentences, I'd recommend something like, "I agree with those who think so. It is hard to raise a pokemon, but eventually they will return the favor with companionship."

Also, you probably should capatalize 'pokemon' when not referring to the francise. We don't capatalize 'animal,' do we?

And I actually thought it was fun ? I wasn?t as excited as this.

Wasn't as excited as what?

and a few island stops ? I ate it all yesterday

This hyphen could probably bear to be a semicolon. Also, when hyphenating narrtion, you use a double-hyphen (--). A single hyphen (-) denotes the hyphenation of a word.

In this fourth paragraph, you switch from past to present tense. Also, it's very scattered. You throw in random ideas that have little connection. It seems as if you wanted to include these things but had no where to put them.

If I could describe how nice she looks, it?d be really hard.

Oxymoronic. To say 'If I could...' implies not being able to, but then you say it would be hard if you could... but you already told us you can't, so do you mean that if you /tried/ to describe her ti would be hard? The syntax there is a tad messy.

The grammar here was fine, but the prose and wording itself needs work. YOu switch tenses a few times and throw random information at us. It's all a little boring; nothing is happening. I think if you got a beta you'd be fine.

Back