• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use the same user name here and in other forum

Do you use the same username in every forum you join

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    From my poll there is many PC member that join more than 1 member, Do you use same username on all forums?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, I generally use rcp90 on non-Pok?mon forums and Porygon on Pok?mon forums, but in all the forums I am/was a member of, heh... there's a loooong list of names...XD

Static Variable, StratusKnight, Scatologist, Porygon, rcp90, Insanity Unleashed, DraconicBlade, Dracona's Porygon, Et tu, Brutus?, LiquidMagnet, LiquidFire, LiquidShadow, Snyper, gOlP90r8, erm... that's all I can remember, aside from one I used at an adult Krystal enthusiasts forum [Brooks'll know what I'm talking about...XD] that I'm not ganna repeat...XD

...Mwar, I'm a Screen Name Schitzophrenic XD

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Wow you're have join so many forum.
    I'am only join sppf and pc now

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes... =3; But in some cases, 'Miyu-chan' is already taken, so I use 'musingmiyu', or somthing similar. xD;

Except for one other forum, where I'm known as Flying Heart. =3;

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Ah, on almost every forum, Peekimon, or Peeki. But, on some occasions, I make up my username...

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    For the first time i want to use Cyndaquilava but its has taken. and beside my email was nearly the same so i musn't remember so many username, id etc

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Eeep, I can't believe that I missed this. ;-;

Charmander and Cyndaquill, you can only start one poll per day. So... this will be closed for now. <<;

PM me if I'm wrong.

*CLOSED*

Back