• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cooolest Newbie!

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Err, hiya new kid ^^ That's an odd username O.o; Anyways, welcome and follow the rules ^_^

*drowns*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Well Hey there J.T, Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great time here :)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hello, so uh how do you pronouce that? "Number, Number, Number?" Bah nevermind, I'll just call you JT:P.

Welcome to PC dude, make some friends and chat. Just remember to keep it fun!

Years
  • ### said:
    Hi, I'm new (obviously). My name is J.T. I'm looking forward to making friends here.
    Hi! J.T.! # # #..interesting! talk about imagination! :p
    You can make lots of friends! I can be your friend if you want! My name Is Ally
    (Yes, my username decieves you!)
    hehe welcome here and enjoy!
    :D

Years
  • Hah.I think knives is a liar but just stay away.And J.T. I will be your friend....And you shouldn't beleve that I might help you give you support in a tuff situation.I am just that kind of 11 year old....welcome.

Last edited:

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?mon Community. Make sure you read the rules so you won?t have to face the consequences. The rules are posted here. Review them before posting anywhere else.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff members question by PM or Instant Messaging.

Have a fun time here at PC and happy posting!
    Alyssa Marissa Whitney
    Mixed Community Group Moderator and PC Event Assistant
    Created January 17, 2004
    Revised January 18, 2004
    Revised January 19, 2004

###

fOUND oUT
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcoming everyone. I'm into PKMN g@mes and the show. I'll try to post a lot. hehe

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Porygon said:
    Welcome! *twitches*

Yes, I am insane.

You thinks you is insane? I is more insane!!!! *Grabs machine gun and blasts Porygons head off*
    I shall kill those who rival me in insanieness!!!!! *twitches*
    Anyway welcomes to PC! And now goodbye! *shoots J.T's head off*
    Heehee...I'll be ya friend if ya want! Wanna chat then just PM me!!!!!!!!! And DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Sorry...I am insane...
    does you likie Teletubies????

~HORN!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Good, then you'll get just fine with us weirdos here XP

But no SPAM, we hate it, and we think its uncool. So many people think they look cool spamming.. Tsk, tsk..

*gets killed by pillows*

Back