• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest PC Moments

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Just post the funny quotes people have said or the funny threads.

This is like the convo thread, and plus, people still put posts in there, so umm.. *reports* this might not be closed, i dont know, we'll see XD

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • The funniest PC moment was either the 'love triangle' thingy between me Ally and Scotty.

OR when Andy got hacked XD That hacker said some pretty hilarious stuff. Andy knows what stuff I'm talking about.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    The funniest PC moment was either the 'love triangle' thingy between me Ally and Scotty.

OR when Andy got hacked XD That hacker said some pretty hilarious stuff. Andy knows what stuff I'm talking about.
    yeah kevin that was classic XD we had like a PM war after that night XD

Years
  • "Oh crap...I just sent him hate mail..."

I forgot who said it but it's in response to the guy who was able to change PC's banner but we didn't know he was allowed to and we thought he hacked PC.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Not really. Cause I was here when it happened. And my 2 year anni isnt until July 3rd. Also, this was in New PC, from what I remember. And I didnt join New PC until November 25th. So it was more like 1 1/2 years ago, maybe. And Spike Razor dude was in New PC from the begining. So he's likely to have said it.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I think the funniest moment was about a year and a half ago when we had all these religion and gay threads (this was old PC) and everyone was fighting and hating eachother.

Back