• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asking for pictures...

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • well dude i see youve found my Pheobe pic, if you want em i just completed a pic of Will and Lorelei and can be found on my art thread you can use em as long as you give me the credit and if you want i can do pics for the other people you want as well just PM me if youd you like me to make you the rest of the pics you want

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • il make you one, just not the same style as the other ones...I'll make...agatha

EDIT:
    here is the pic, i was trying to make it larger and the pixels became thicker, making it look kinda odd, sry (remember its on ms paint ~ _^)...i'll make more if u want, put a backround to it too if u wanna..hope u like (i dont kno why its so small, help??):
    64h0e8

Last edited:
    Back