• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heartbreak of Brock

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2004
    I was just going through my collection of Pokemon episodes and realized I was missing one of the Johto ones, "The Heartbreak of Brock". Does anyone have this recorded (English version) that could make a copy of it to mail to me? I would pay for any costs incurred. Post here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I also have another question. A number of years ago I was on a Team Rocket fan site and read about this one Japanese Pokemon special about Team Rocket. It wasn't movie length and was a straight-to-video release (I think). It included flashbacks to Jessie's mom and another Team Rocket guy. However, this special never shows up on any of the episode guides I've run across. Were there any other straight-to-video specials like this, and why aren't they ever mentioned on the episode guides?

Tabby

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I'm sorry I can't help you with your episode problem, but I can tell you about that Team Rocket "episode." Apparently, from what I know, it's actually a radio play on CD. I own the CD, and it's called something on the line of "Team Rocket White Tomorrow." I could send you the MP3s if you wish.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2004
    Hi!! Thanks for the info on that! If it would be no trouble to send me the MP3s, I would love to hear them. My e-mail is [email protected] ^.^

If anyone else is reading this, I'm still looking for a copy of The Heartbreak of Brock if you can help. ^.^

Tabby

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Eeep...I'm looking at the filesize of the MP3s, and they're just humongous, because of their length and audio quality. It's like 30MB for a ten minute part, and it comes in three parts. >.>;; Would you like me to compress them to the normal 128kbps, putting them down to about 10MB per part?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2004
    :)

Hmm... well, since they are that big, then I would say don't worry yourself. Thankyou for offering, though!

Tabby

Tweak

:P i downloaded the radio drama, each section is around 10 minutes. =-= i have no clue how i downloaded it on my 56k. i must have been crazy.

maybe you can try splitting up the segments into 5 minute segments to make it easier to upload?

Back