• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you capture...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Where do you capture a flygon?or it's prevous form?I've seen the prevous form,but I didn't catch the name...

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2007
    You cant' catch a flygon in the wild, if you want to get it's pre-evolutions you can find them in the Desert or in the Mirage Tower.

Look for Trapinch

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    huh? I dun think Trapinch is the pre-evolution of the big greena and red dragon pokemon...
    But I could be wrong...what's the name of it's Pre-evolution stage,just if I didn't understand you correctly..

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • where are Kyogre and groudon?emerald

where do you catch Kyogre and Groudon in Pokemon Emerald i already have Rayqueza but can't find the others

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    My friend says that you can catch a LV: 70 flygon somewhere...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    alakazamisbest said:
    where do you catch Kyogre and Groudon in Pokemon Emerald i already have Rayqueza but can't find the others
    After you won the pokeleague go to the weather station the guy will either say there is a Draught on Route ? search for a cave that wasn't there the place of the draught changes ones you take too many steps after you catch groudon he will say there is a Drizzle on route ? search for a Dive spot that wasn't there before and Dive you will find a cave with kyogra I hope that helpt.

Back