• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty's Newest Pokemon *wah! Spoilers!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • Haven't seen anyone talk about this yet here so... *shrug*

Well, in the latest Japanese episode, it is revealed that Misty now has an Azurill. *GASP* Actually, even though I like Azurill, I'm kinda dissapointed. Another baby pokemon for Misty to carry around?? O.o They better actually have it do something, rather than what Togepi did, which was nothing besides a few well-placed Metronomes and a crappy battle with Pikachu. Then again, since Misty isn't really with Ash and co. anymore, I guess we really won't see it that much. It is quite adorable though.

And I still think it's quite funny that it's Tracey's Marill's baby. Man, Tracey's doing more pokemon breeding than Brock is... -_-

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Light_Azumarill said:
    Haven't seen anyone talk about this yet here so... *shrug*

Well, in the latest Japanese episode, it is revealed that Misty now has an Azurill. *GASP* Actually, even though I like Azurill, I'm kinda dissapointed. Another baby pokemon for Misty to carry around?? O.o They better actually have it do something, rather than what Togepi did, which was nothing besides a few well-placed Metronomes and a crappy battle with Pikachu. Then again, since Misty isn't really with Ash and co. anymore, I guess we really won't see it that much. It is quite adorable though.

And I still think it's quite funny that it's Tracey's Marill's baby. Man, Tracey's doing more pokemon breeding than Brock is... -_-
    lol! I love Azurill! Cute~! ^^
    323.jpg

324.jpg

329.jpg

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Wow

Tracy is truly a pervant BTW Maybe Misty whould get Ash's Butterfree and his kids?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    That's not the only breeding Tracy's doing! </badjoke>

I'm glad she has an Azurill. They rock. They bounce all the time. What's not to love?!

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • Well, I don't mind, as long as it dosen't become another Togepi....

Heh.. it appears that her pokemon can fight, in which case I am happy, it's not going to be an ornament! :D

Last edited:

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • That's probably true...

I'm guessing that it'll do more in these three episodes than Togepi has ever done, though... Just my opinion

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Anybody notice a pattern here?

Kasumi reappears mid-way through Houen, and then at the beginning of the Battle Frontier. Something tells me they'll keep doing this as long as Haruka remains a main character, to satisfy the Kasumi fans. Or something. [/twocents]

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I think they've just made her a large reoccuring character. She's like Gary or Richie (though who knows if Ash'll ever see him again...), she just seems to appear for a small number of episodes and then go back to her own life again. And you know what, it doesn't really matter to me, because at least she's still somewhat important to the main cast.

I'm still wondering what May's gonna do in the Battle Frontier? Or in the D/P arc? Aren't there no more contests? Or are there some in D/P? Because that would be a real stupid move if they kept May on and had her doing nothing. >_<

But I totally agree with STJ though, Azurill will most certainly do more in three episodes than Togepi did in its whole life. Which is really sad. Oh well, maybe it actually is doing something in the Mirage Kingdom besides knocking over silverware and making coo noises....

Years
  • I love Misty's Azurill, it's so kawaii!! ^____^

320.jpg

Azurill do more than Togepi? Of course it will, in "Oak's Laboratory! All Members Gather!!" we see it using Water Gun! *gasp*

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^I agree with Bayleef, Azurill is so kawaii~~!

At least now the Pokemon that Misty carries around can fight and attack (Togepi was strong with the metronome and all, but the writers didn't give Togepi a major role... *Sigh*) It was cute watching Pikachu take care of Togepi, though. :)

Years
  • I think Misty's gonna travel wit her Ash again. Why else would they give her another new Pokemon. This time it's in Pallet Town with Ash. Something sounds fishy and I guess we have to wait and find out. Drats I really wanna know what happens. Atleast the writers can make something happen between Ash and Misty instead of these hints.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I think Misty's gonna travel wit her Ash again. Why else would they give her another new Pokemon.

Agreed...Actually,I expected May to stay longer...(but thass off topic huh?*slaps himself*)
    Onn Topic,I think Azurill is a great Pok?mon for Misty.Actually,it's the only pokemon that suits her..(IMO and in her party of course)
    She wanted a Marril,and she'll get one I think :)

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    She likes water pokemon. Oh well, I don't like Azuril personally. Should've been squirtle lol.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
  • Hmm .. well you never know.. May could be staying... It's all up to the writers..

I'm not saying that Misty couldn't come back.. but for now.. she appears to be staying at her gym.. sorry for getting off-topic ..

Years
  • From the pictures her sister Daisey called her to come and help them at the gym. She goes back to help them. Persoanlly I think she fianlly gets annoyed and thells the mto do it themselves and leaves to join up with Ash again. Think about it the writers needed a way to add her back to the line up. They just couldn't have her go abck without giving her a way out of her gym duties. So she gets tired of doing the dirty work and has enough and leaves again. It's perfect. So anyway we know how long it takes peopel to travel back and forth and even though this is Kanto I still say she won't be back to the middle or the end of the BF season ifr not before season 9. I expect a shake up in season 9 with who travels with Ash.

Group 1:
    Ash
    May
    Brock
    Max
    don't expect it to stay the same(never know)
    Group 2:

Ash
    Misty
    Brock
    May
    Max
    Sounds probable, but doubt it

Group 2:
    Ash
    Misty
    Brock
    They have done this since the begining and I don't think they will dum,p the other characters again

Group 3:
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    Max
    Doesn't sound to probable either

Group 5:
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    Brock
    This looks the best, Max leaves to become a trainer of his own(he decides to stay in Kanto)

Maybe other characters joi nthem or whatever, but I don't count on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Togepi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> azumaril

BTW- *spoilers*

Misty also gets a squirtle that cries EXACTLY like Ash's torkoal -.-; THANKS FOR WRECKING THE WHOLE SERIES!

Pokemon seems totally stupid now. Everyone left their good pokemon >>;

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • You dunce. HARUKA got a Zenigame. And it's NOT like Cotoise, god ****it. Cotoise cries out of happiness or sadness. Comedic relief. Zenigame cries because it's a BABY. --;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Harukas Zenigame beets Kasumi's Ruriri anyday >>. Zenigames so cute but they better not wear off the cuteness like they did with Eneko chasing it's tail. They just stopped it.

I wish it was just be Satoshi, Takeshi, Kasumi, Haruka and Masato. A lot of animation but that's okay seeing as have the time all they do is stand their while one or two other characters movie (They don't blink :O)

+Edit- Name Mix-up+

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back