• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time Stands Still Only For Those That Want It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mmmm.. I don't know how this came into my head.. whatever...

Plot:

The year is 200X and the Earth's resources have been greatly used up. In an attempt to save the lives of everyone or die trying a group of rich conousiers(Can't spell...) hired a group of super scientists. Now a colony has been established on the moon. Many people have set out to live there but this new planet is too small to house all the residents of Earth. Plus newborns everyday have made it much harder. Trying to solve this new problem, scientists overlooked a lot of larger towns and cities on Earth. The rich men know this and plan to blow up the Earth anyway. A group of young and inexperienced Martial Artists have complained to them about this. These are your characters. The ringleader of the whole thing decides not to blow up your home planet. They send you on an expedition to explore the Solar System from Earth to Saturn. You all agree with this plan to save humans from utter destruction. Yet even this is a plan to get you out of the way so they can blow up the Earth. Knowing nothing you get all of the necessary equipment and go out into space. The Ringleader decided to put off the blowing up of Earth so long as to be amused as watching all of us get destroyed. A few days aftre going through nothingness but empty space a giant wormhole appears. Almost as if it was sent by someone. It sucks half of your crew into it, and seems to say, "Time waits for no man. I can stop it all if you give me yours. " So now six inexperienced Martial Artists are out to rescue the rest, and figure out the endless mystery of time.

So yes as you have probabaly guessed Earth's technolgie has greatly improved. So now you can get to the moon from Earth in five days. And yes on planets you will meet extrateresrials.(Spelling...)

Okay soooo heres the form:

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Martial Arts Style: { Here either Fujisari, or Kendomi, or something else. Be creative, I just made those names up in two seconds. }
    Weapons: { Okay you're allowed one weapon. }

O-kaay! Here's mine. I'm tired.

Name: Stephen Kerr
    Description: Stephen has brown hair that short because he's shaved it close to his head. His eyes are light blue and his skin is white. He is about 4 ft. 9 in. { I think... } He's usually wearing something casual, cowboy boots, and always his cowboy hat.
    Personality: Stephen is a very nice boy and likes to help out others. He's a bit shy though, so unless you talk to him he won't really say much. He likes to sing. He's not really that open and will never tell you about his dates. He has a good sense of good and evil. A pretty pure soul.
    Weapon: Lance
    Martial Arts Style: Fujisari. He uses his fists a lot. But even more than that his feet accompanied with the lance.

Ummm I based that on *one* of my best friends. Hopefully I'll be able to capture him pretty well. I'm only a character to sort of guide us throught this RolePlay. So other than that it's you guys' RP.
    I'm going to bed. G'night.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • Cool!

Name:Stephenie Lily Hark(Sparky)

Description:Short red hair that frames her face and crimson eyes. Short tatred blue jean shorts and a white t-shirt thats ripped to form a belly shirt. A jean jacket and Black boots.

Personality:a wild loner. Quiet and reserved, calm in battle, to the point where it scares the oppent. Rarely talks or smiles, and never giggles or laughs. Should probably be known as No-spark instead of Sparky.

Style of fighting:Shinobi(DOA). Focus on the mind as much as the body.

Weopon: a wooden bow. Wood is supposed to be unefficetive because we have much greater technolgy, but she sees it differently. Forgotten, in her words, just like her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back