• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hew I a new here

Years
  • Hewwo Shadow_Dragon_2008! :3 Is that avatar made by you? The sprite is great! ^^ I am Shikon-chan, the naughty widdle Sesshomaru stalker! XD If you have any questions, ask me through PM. Enjoy PC, follow and read the rules, and have a fun time here. ^_~

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i see you enjoy Neopets.^0^.Hello there my Name is Chanae hope to see you around the boards.^-^*huggles*

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Heh, join the group, I've been taping 'em since they came to North America. :P I owe Pok?mon for getting me into anim? in the first place. Welcome by the way, heh n.n' and hopefully you'll enjoy your time spent here.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Neopets fan? Hehe... Nice avatar ^^ Welcome to the forums, I'm Pikabloo, you're host for today *Shot* x.x I hope you have fun ^^

Back