• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest of the Changing Gem

Years
  • Hello peoples! This comic is a quest that the main character has to go through. The main character is Link from the start but as the story goes on Link finds a gem that changes him and the world. Thus begins the quest to save a changed world! ( The first part is just an intruductory to get my head through the plot and stuff like that)

Years
  • I'm working on the next one now so I would say about 5 or 7. And thanks to a suggestion I will add backgrounds. (No really thanks for suggesting it) :D

Years
  • You need a bit of a plot. People standing around in one full comic is okay if they're discussing something major, but otherwise it's sort of random. I'd like to see more. Can't wait!

Back