• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ritchie's pokemon

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
  • We have seen Ritchie for more than one occasion now, and he is maybe the only trainer that gives his pokemon nicknames. You can ask "Where have you been all your life?", but I forgot what names Ritchie gave his pokemon. All I can remember is...

Pikachu as "Sparky"
    Pupitar as "Prune(?)"
    Chameleon as "Zipper"

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Pikachu: Sparky (Leon in Japanese)
    Butterfree: Happy
    Charmander -> Charmeleon: Zippo
    Pupitar: Cruz
    Taillow: Rose

Unown_

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Cool.... But how come I didn't see the episode before?
    Was it even aired in America yet?

Unown_

Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Cool.... But how come I didn't see the episode before?
    Was it even aired in America yet?

This is from what ppl call a "Hosou special". They air in Japan. There are currently 12 of these episode in existence and it shows what is going on in Kanto and Johto while Ash is continuing his journey in the Hoenn/Houen region. Many characters made their reappearence in these specials, like: Sakura, Casey, Tracey, Butch and Casidy, Richie, Celebi and a lot more.
    Currently, 4Kids doesn't seem to have any intention of dubbing these 12 specials. It's pitty, because these specials has some great plots IMO. *cries*

Last edited:

Unown_

Years
  • There are sometimes events that has influence at the main show. For example, remember when Brock suddenly has to go home in "Gotta catch'ya later"? In Hosou Special 2 it is shown why.
    Spoiler:

Another importent event is going to happen in Hosou Special 9.
    Spoiler:

It would be great if 4Kids would dub them, but that doesn't seems to be case.

Back