• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Hi people of Pokecommunity.My name's BonzaiMudkip.Some of you might know me cause i hang out in Serebiforums.Here,i'm a do the same stuff.Please say hi and be friend with me if you want.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • Hello and welcome. I'm also from SPPf, but I don't think I've seen you. XP Anyways, PM me if you want to be friends.

EDIT: Sorry for that double post :\ , it was a mistake. (though I don't know how it happened)

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Awesome welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here serebi forum feller. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Greetings. =] I'm Kylie, the muffin fanatic. *gives you some welcoming muffins* I also visit SPPf~! =3 In fact, SPPf was my first Pok?mon forum. ^^ Welcome and have fun. Also if you go to SPPf and haven't been banned yet, I'm sure you know to read the rules, obey them, read the stickies, announcements, and FAQs, and behave, but read the rules, obey them, read the stickies, announcements, and FAQs, please~ ^^ Also, if you have any problems, ask me and I'll try and help. X3
    Have fun~
    ~Kyliemuffin

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • O.o o.o o.O

BonzaiMudkip I sence you are very far from the truth

SUCKED IN

Oh oops, You know that I mean welcome and have a good time !!! XD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hello Bonzai I know you remember me. Pm to be friends. At Serebii.net forums I'm ghostofsparta. I hope you like it here Bonzai. cya.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • oOo another fellow Californian (is that a word? well it is in my dictionary XD) Welcome to my play place! =o I mean PC ^0^ Post a lot and enjoy your stay and we someday could be best of friends ^0^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum. Have a great time and if you need help don't hesitate to PM me. ^^ Just don't break any rules....or else XD;;;

Back