• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oooo. Pretty... And bright! =3

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • More art! Yey! I havn't posted anything recently, so I thought I might as well. The first one's a concept sketch of Orenji that I ended up CGing. Which is why she's holding a weird guitar that I won't be using in my doujinshi. n.n() The second is Deiji and Orenji.. again...

Enjoy I guess. n.n()

By the way, these are yucky quality versions because the originals wouldn't fit the file size limitation on the attachment thing. x.x Id upload them to my site, but the site that hosts mine is on suspension, so I can't upload anything untill he tells me what happened there. x.x

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Nope. n.n() Nothing to do with Tokyo Mew Mew. We disigned the charcters long before we got into Tokyo Mew Mew, so there wasn't any influence either. n.n()

Deiji kinda looks like Ichigo with the ears and the bell on her tail. X.o() The influence actually came from CCS as far as I know... *looks over at Deiji's creator suspiciously*

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Whoo! The colors are so....purty... o_o Excellent job!

Now, I'm wondering if this has any Mini Moni influence? The style sorta resembles their manga, but I'm not sure... xD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • You are so, so observant. X.o() I adore Minimoni, and they usually influence allot of the costume design in my doujin. n.n()() That and Orenji is a bunny. X.o()

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    *has a seizure*
    Seriously though, I like them, they're nice and cheerful!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • wow they are so pretty! I like orenji's wings. she has pretty shiny hair. *_* aww those two are so adorable" I don't think the quality made a difference. They still look amazing to me!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Yes, Very Lissa Frank. I just thought of that lol. Of cource I have already seen em but still they are excellent!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Wah! No Lisa Frank refrence. Sorry. n.n() That's the style I colored in when I first got into CGI, and I tend to use it again from time to time. Though I can see why you might think that. X.o() They are... very bright. I know she also uses hot pink instead of red...()

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Their so chibified Berry !! n__n I love your artwork all i can think of is cewl & kawaii to describe your art ^^ You are very talented and i love the way you draw pokemon and kenji espcially. A well deserved 10/10 in my view ^o^

Back