• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday myself?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Happy birthday RayQuaza51. ^^ I remember welcoming you to PC the other day. :3 I hope you have a wonderful day today, I'm sure you will, because everyone's having a better day than me. XP

~Kelsey

Shadow Death

Fanatic
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, yeah it's been a great day almost everyone came now, just my friends still need too (they are always late :dead:)

Typhlozion said:
    Happy birthday RayQuaza51. ^^ I remember welcoming you to PC the other day. :3 I hope you have a wonderful day today, I'm sure you will, because everyone's having a better day than me. XP

~Kelsey

Dont worry, you wouldn't have a good day if I haven't lol..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Um, like Happy Birthday RayQuaza51 :) Hope you have a great birthday. 16? 16th Birthdays usually Rock, but I'm not 16 yet :_

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Most of my friends were happy on their 16th birthdays. My friend Kayleigh got a car, my friend Bridget had a real cool party, hopefully I can have both when I turn 16 lol. But its your day you should be happy.

Back