• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Layout

Years
  • I don't really have the time to do a bunch of free layouts... So i'm going to do one, for now. But I don't want to give it away to someone who is just going to waste it or doesn't deserve it.
    So, I will take about 20-30 requests and pick one to do a layout for.
    Rules for this layout will be:
    Must keep in original fashion(ie: the buttons and links to my site i put on)
    You MUST use the layout, I don't want to waste my time.

Please state:
    URL:
    E-mail:
    Reason for wanting layout:
    Why you think you should get it:

I will not select the person here, I will e-mail them.

Goodluck!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2005
    URL: www.pokeleague.net (domain not up since waiting for layout before buying hosting)
    [email protected]
    Because, I'm a big pokemon fan, and want to share my knowledge and information with people on my site, and my vB. I mean I got a 180 buck forum software but nobody can make me a good layout =(.

Because, I've already dedcated myself to pokemon site building with buying the vB. Its just I've been waiting since June of last year to find someone who can make good free layouts.

Years
  • go for it...

what do you guys think of me putting templates on my fallenflights site for poke/anime/entertainment layouts.. like as low as $2.. u think anyone would want 'em?

also, I need to know what people want the most: tutorials, free buttons/banners, help forums.. let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's a lot of work.. My layouts usually take like 4 hours total to come up with someone unique and fresh. I'm not giving them away for free... been there done that and they just got wasted.. and even more, a huge waste of time.

Years
  • I did, but I might wait till I make free ones. My site isn't big enough... free layouts would be no advantage to me, because not enough people would use them for hits to bring in better ones. If I made a few free ones, they probably wouldn't be the best of quality.... which defeats the whole purpose of my site, to provide high quality sites.
    btw... pichusb, if you wanted the free layout from me, you'd have a good chance of getting it, since you're my affiliate.

For now, I'll stick to just free buttons/banners.. which btw, i have some new ones up today. http://www.fallenflights.com/index.php?id=anime_buttons

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    Well PPNSteve is helping my site develop and he said the we needed a better Layout and i agreed with him this is my site at the moment,i'm Co-Webmater with Simone:www.pokemonworld.com,my contact Information is:[email protected](MSN)
    [email protected](E-mail)
    AIM:ianchrstie,please as you'll see the layout needs some help.and PPNSteve is to busy to help. :cheeky:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    ChibiChibiPichu said:
    the url to the site doesn't work ... ><

Sorry try this ok?Click here and the Forums we have two a good one and a new one and a community ok?
    We need a new layout desperatly man though as PPNSteve can't help at the moment.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *wavewave* :o You're actually going to make someone a free layout? :> Pick me~

URL: http://www.lightninganime.ca
    E-mail: o0_lightning_0o @yahoo.ca <--Remove space *doesn't want junk mail ._.*
    Reason for wanting layout: I've LOVED your layouts ever since I first came across JP years ago. Everything you've made always looks so good and original. It would just be an honour to have a layout done by you.
    Why you think you should get it: Well, I've been dedicated to my website for 2 years (although I've slowed down a tad due to high school homework, I'm sure you know what it's like XD) and I know I would put the layout to good use. ^_^;

^_^ Thank you for considering me~~ Unless you've already picked or something, of course. ._. *shuffles off*

Years
  • Actually I made a simple layout for someone they are using next month... please don't say who you are.
    Lightning - I have that exact Stuffy in your sig.
    I'm making one more free layout.. and so far lightning you are WAAAAY up on the list ;) I'm looking for a site that fits what I think of someone who deserves it... and someone who is already on their way, but just needs a bit of help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 25, 2004
    ChibiChibiPichu said:
    Actually I made a simple layout for someone they are using next month... please don't say who you are.
    Lightning - I have that exact Stuffy in your sig.
    I'm making one more free layout.. and so far lightning you are WAAAAY up on the list ;) I'm looking for a site that fits what I think of someone who deserves it... and someone who is already on their way, but just needs a bit of help.

I don't really want it if it's up to sucking up to people,like i love your work when have have you seen her work?I could do that i love Pichu and Pikachu and i love all your work i've seen one piece but i love it....... :confused:

Years
  • actually...

It's not 'sucking up' at all. In fact day after day I get people trying to suck up to me to make them graphics or layouts and I usually say no because when I used to make things for free to people all the time, it wasted my time and half of the time they never used it, or they didn't even have the kindness to link to my site even after I made them an entire layout!!! I have upwards to about 25 layouts I have made over the years and didn't get used.
    So factors in me deciding who gets a layout is not by who sucks up.
    ThunderAnime.ca to me is a good site on their way... and just needs a set up and I know that for sure that she will use the layout.
    You're site however, PPN still might be able to make you a layout, considering they think they're layouts are great so if you are their hostee, they should make you one if they can. However, TA doesn't apparently even have that oppertunity, so then its more fair that she might be the one to get it. You know what I mean?
    So it's not favoritism at all here... it's just a number of factors all at once. Plus TA is canadian.. always a plus in my books :D

Back