• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Wide Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • This is my first Role Play on PC! Ok, so Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma have joined forces and are now called Team Meteor! Thay have practicly taken over most of the world, They have complete control over Hoenn, have 2 major basses in Johto, 1 in Kanto, and 2 in the Orange Islands! Now, the Officer Jennys of Kanto have called on some of the strongest and bravest trainers, there calling the trainers to meet in Viridean City, There job is to stop Team Meteor and save the world...up to 6 people may join, but i might let more people join!

fill out a form like this:
    Name:
    Description/Clothing:
    Personallity:
    History:
    Pokemon: (no more than 6)

heres my form:
    Name: Scott
    Description/Clothing: Is tall, has dirty-blonde hair, Sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt, blue jeans, black no fingured gloves, white and silver shoes
    Personallity: Is funny at times, is caring, outgoing, and nice
    History: Came in top 4 at Indigo League, and came in 2nd at the Johto League, his hometown is Pewter City
    Pokemon: Charizard (Torch), Dragonite, Crobat, Snorlax, Haunter

We will start on September 15 (tommorow)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    Sapphire Latios said:
    This is my first Role Play on PC! Ok, so Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma have joined forces and are now called Team Meteor! Thay have practicly taken over most of the world, They have complete control over Hoenn, have 2 major basses in Johto, 1 in Kanto, and 2 in the Orange Islands! Now, the Officer Jennys of Kanto have called on some of the strongest and bravest trainers, there calling the trainers to meet in Viridean City, There job is to stop Team Meteor and save the world...up to 6 people may join, but i might let more people join!

fill out a form like this:
    Name:
    Description/Clothing:
    Personallity:
    History:
    Pokemon: (no more than 6)

heres my form:
    Name: Scott
    Description/Clothing: Is tall, has dirty-blonde hair, Sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt, blue jeans, black no fingured gloves, white and silver shoes
    Personallity: Is funny at times, is caring, outgoing, and nice
    History: Came in top 4 at Indigo League, and came in 2nd at the Johto League, his hometown is Pewter City
    Pokemon: Charizard (Torch), Dragonite, Crobat, Snorlax, Haunter

We will start on September 15 (tommorow)
    Name: Mark
    Description/Clothing: 5'9, brown hair, blue eyes, red flannell shirt, blue jeans, brown and orange baseball cap, black and white air walks
    Personallity: Loves all pokemon, sincere..honest to a fault, understanding but a little jumpy
    History: Has been a trainer for four years, but has been very timid to try his luck at the pokemon league so he lives in regret untill he finds the nerve to shine.
    Pokemon: Gyardos, Kingler, Noctowl, Shiftry, Rapidash, and Hitmonchan

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Name:Andrew "Spike" Razzor
    Description/Clothing:Orange shirt with light grey lines on the side, light grey insolated pants with orange lines on the side, Orange shoes with light grey lines, long white spikey hair, blue eyes.
    Personallity:Kinda short tempered but lovable in the long run, kind, and a good listener.
    History:Born far away from the places we all know, kicked out of both league for psycotic play (brought opponents Pokemon very close to permenent damage) a mistake because he had the skills to win. Spends most of his times with this friends F.S. and Tina, there now in Hoenn. Trains Steel types.
    Pokemon:Meganium, Magnaton, Skymory, Scizor, Steelix, Aggron.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Name: Rho Ikikara
    Description: Long black hair that trails down to her knees, Reddish brown eyes that change with her moods, Wears a Black Hakama and Haori. Has a black tattoo of the japanese Kanji for death under her left eye. Mid height
    Personality: Quiet, usually a Harsh person who hates crowds and hides her true self.
    History: Born of Firen and Loren Ikikara( Both members of the Dragon Guild) She ran away from home at the age of five after her mother's death to escape her father. She met Kisia a Pokemon master who died when Rho was seven. Tai, Kisia's faithful Suicune followed Rho and protected her ever since. She joined team magma at thirteen and became a high ranking officer but quit after she discovered the truth, destroying a large base in the process. She now wanders the forests in the company of her pokemon, and is wanted by Team Meteor.
    Pokemon: Tai(Suicune), Youkai(Houndoom), Hanyou( Mighthyena), Static(Manetric), Tornado(Pigeot), Psy(Espeon/Umbreon)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Great! ill start now!

Scott was at his house feeding his Pokemon when his TV went to breaking news "Hello, this is an urgent announcement for any Pokemon trainers, please go to Viridean City Police Department for details. Now back to your reagularly scheduled program." the news lady said, Scott rushed to his feet. "You hear that guys! Finnaly, some action!" Scott exclaimed and all his Pokemon stopped eating (except Snorlax) "Let's get to Viridean City!" Scott exclaimed opening the door "Everyone, but Torch get into your pokeballs." Scott said as all his Pokemon returned to thier pokeballs "Torch, lets fly!" Scott said to Torch as he jumped on his back "To Viridean City!" Scott said as Torch flew off the ground and flew strait to Viridean City.

(just a reminder, people can still join after i start!)

Years
  • I can still join right?

Name: Ally
    Description: Blond hair that goes down to her ankles, sometimes wears it into a ponytail. waist lenght. Red Shirt, with black on the ends; black pants with red on the ends
    Personality: Energetic; Enthusiastic; cute; strong; a bit ditzy; a good ally, and gains strength to avenge those she loves.
    History: Didn't take must interest in PKMN, but wants to stop this chaos. She kinda ran away, to stop the chaos.
    PKMN: Delcatty (first one she ever had~) Crystal Flygon (Flyiegon!) Larvitar; she really wants a Latias!; Mudkip; Grovyle; Blaziken. More in her P.C. I guess

tada!

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • just another reminder, we are gonna get legendarys, but later in the story, if i tell to much i would ruin the story!

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Spike just left the Viridean trainer house, he was about to leave for Mount Silver when a breeze blew past making his hair fley up in the wind. Spike looked up and saw some guy on something orange coming in, not liking to see other trainers hes walked in the direction of the Kento Pokemon league center to pass through to Mount Silver.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott touched down at Viridean Police Depo. and saw a small croud off trainers, but Scott thought he could beat em! Four Jennys were outside the Police Staiton with megaphones "Now everyone understand this is only for a couple people like 5 or 6 people, not 30!" one of the Jennys shouted "Now, you all know whats been happening in Hoenn, i beilive! and you must stop Team Meteor before they try to take over Kanto!" another Jenny shouted as a man in dark cloths holding something walked quickly away from the station, Scott thought to himself "that dude looks like one of the Team Meteor members i saw before!" Scott watched the man start running "HEY! THAT GUYS IN TEAM METEOR!!!" Scott shouted as about 25 of the people ran as Scott started to run after the Team Meteor memer as he turned around and threw a glass bottle down...and he was gone...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    Mark's eyes opened with a jolt when he heard the news on the radio," All trainers to Veridian City!" He threw on his cap and grabbed his book bag and headed out the door. Suddenly, he remembered that he forgot the most important par tof his training arsenal...HIS POKEMON; Mark ran back inside and left his house in Saffron heading towrds Veridian.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • May I still join?

Name: Elijah
    Description: Brown hair, Hazel eyes, light tan skin, basically exactly like me. ^_^ The usual khaki shorts and blue T-shirt.
    Personality: Drama King, completely over emotional all the time. Too nice, too happy, some secrets lie beneath this warm exterior though.
    History: Mostly unknown, two times winner at the Whirl Islands Competitions.
    Pok?mon: Golduck, Vaporeon, Pelipper, Swampert, and Magneton.

Last edited:

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • pleeeeeeease let me join, i think im the 6th

Name:Lee
    Description/Clothing:spikey jet black hair with flicks of red, clothing similar to brendan's (the pokeball symbols everywhere, you know)
    Personallity:sorta like ash, always ready for a good challenge *cracks knuckles*
    History:winner of the prestigous johto league championchips 3 years running up until he went to kanto to compete in the indigo plateau. was studying in hoenn when team meteor attacked, after putting up a decent fight he fled back to Kanto for the rebellion plan. popouri pokemon
    Pokemon:absol, wailord, charmeleon, bagon, jolteon, egg (im not telling what it'll hatch into, its a surprise)

Note to everyone: yur all spelling it wrong, it's VIRIDIAN CITY
    no "e"! got it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • My turn My turn! ^_^

Ally was i Virdian City (I spelled it right!) She knew about the 'All trainers come to the poilce department' thingy. She wasnt very strong, so She thought she'd just train. All of her Pok?mon weer resting, except Delcatty, who was catching her thrown frisbie. ^_^ "Good Job Del.! Your such a god kitty~" She said while hugging Delcatty. She threw the frisbie a little farther this time, to far..Delcatty went to retrieve it, jimped up in the air, and caught it. Not before landing on Blaziken, who newly evolved, stubborn and rude. "BBBLLLAAAZZZE!" Blaziken yelled. Delcatty started running, away! Blaziken not far behind. "Delcatty! Agility! NOW!" Ally screamde hoping it would help. It did. For a while. Blaziken copied. "Blaziken! please! NO!" Blaziken used her most powerfull atack, Sky Uppercut. Delcatty was blown away. and fell back to the ground. "Delcatty...I'll take you to the Pok?mon center." She got held of Delcatty and took her to teh center. When she was there she healed her pok?mon. When she got out she fell to the ground and thought she saw someone. They helped her up. Then She thought. 'not again. ever since that accident, ive been seeing this person, at least no one knows. I think Ill just take a chance, to defeat Team meteor, its personal this time.' She got up returned all her Pok?mon accept Delcatty and headed towards the poilce department.

I write all of pok?mon E's with alt; 1,6,3. I know its not right but I like it thata way~

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Sorry G-Lance about the Viridian City spelling error ^_^; right now there is 7 members but ill raise the limit to 10 and if 10 join ill probly raise the limit again! i want this RPG to be a success!

Scott was dissapointed about letting the Meteor member get away, but he let it go, but what bothered him the most was what he was holding...he hoped it wasnt a weapon, he thought 'If that was a weapon it looked kinda small and wimpy' after the Meteor member got away he went into the police station, he was the first one there, so he sat on a chair and got something to eat. That's when he saw a girl and a Delcatty come in.

Years
  • Delcatty turned around and ran to a person and started purring at his feet. Embarressed, Ally walked up to him. "erm..Sorry about that, Delcatty usaully is very teritorial. Im soo sorry about that!" Ally blushed. she was very embaressed. She looked at Delcatty and gave her a 'you shouldnt of done that' look. At that moment, a few more trainers came in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    Mark walked into Viridian city, feeling a little out of his element, but excited to be on this quest, a quest of a life time. It was getting late, but he finally made it to the police station where he saw a group of trainers and something came over him, he knew they were like him, they were his destiny.

Spike Razzor

Years
  • As Spike was leaving he noticed other poeple showing up, they were all argueeing and running to the police station. Spike didn't really like other trainers but he wanted to know what they were all doing. He decided to turn back and see what was up.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Scott didnt mind having the girls Delcatty come over to him, he once caught a Delcatty and gave it to his mom "Hey, That's okay, your Delcatty mustve liked me or somthin!" Scott began and looked up at the girl and blushed a bit "So, are you here cause of Team Meteor? I'm Scott! Whats your name?" Scott asked as another trainer walked in now there was 3 trainers in the lobby.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2003
    Mark saw two trainers conversing over what seemed to be a delcatty; Mark isn't one for cutesy pokemon and boy and girl tifs, but these two seemed different, they seemed to share a connection. He walked up to them patting the delcatty on the head and smiling lovingly at it. He introduced himself and asked the two if they were there b/c of Team Meteor. Before they replied, another trainer stepped up and interupted them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back