• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam's Egg Adoption

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
Hello, today my Mew laid some mysterious eggs, they were not normal eggs. My Mew kept laying these eggs until there was a hundred of each. I have decided that I would give the nice people of Pokecommunity these eggs as I cannot look after them all.
I have split the eggs into 3 groups:
Shadow eggs, a shadow Pokemon is in each egg...
Eggshop.jpg
91/100

Metallic eggs, a metallic or a mechanic Pokemon is in each egg...
metalegg.jpg
93/100

Normal Eggs, a Pokemon of any type or shape could hatch from these eggs...
egg.jpg
98/100
NEW!
Armoured eggs, an armoured Pokemon will hatch from either a red egg or a green...
Armoureggs.png

50/50 Red Armoured eggs and 48/50 Green Armoured eggs

Last edited:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
Sure you can here you go...
metalegg.jpg
. The egg has to be in your sig for ten Posts then PM me and I will check the egg and give you instructions if this Pokemon evolves or not.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
You accidentally posted 7 times... Better delete 6 posts...
Hmm... Adamski148, can i take one Shadow Egg?

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2005
Umm... sorry to be a skeptic but this sounds a lot like the thread I made (I made it here, and on serebii.net, but gave up on it here). I know I don't own the right to egg adoption threads but this one hits a little to close to home.
Here is my serebii.net thread:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=76492&page=1&pp=20
The shadow egg idea is the same, although the egg sprite looks different. And the line "nice people of Pokecommunity these eggs as I cannot look after them all." is pretty close to what I said. And I remeber making adamski148 a shadow Mew a while back and if he's giving them out in the shadow eggs, I will not be happy. However, I don't own the right to adoption threads, my main concern is what comes out of the shadow egg.

If I'm wrong, I'm very sorry for posting this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
Curious...

Could I possibly have 1 of each kind of egg? *is very curious to see what hatches...*

Back