• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Untraditional Pair Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Now I know by the title of this, it sounds like a bad topic, but it is mt untraditional pair thread. Here is how it goes. I ned to get a list of people who are to shy to ask anyone to be paired however are willing to be paired with anyone, unless they have a preference. Based on the personalities of the person, I will do my best to pair up people on the list accordingly. For examle, if one is too ervous to ask someone to be paired, I will pair them up with someone based on their personality. If they have a preference however, I will ask their preference for them if they are to nervous to ask. I will act as a Yenta of sorts. Anyway, if anyway thinks this is a bad thing. Please close this.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I have a question...if you're already paired, can you pair with someone else? I've seen people change pairs, so I was wondering.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I think you guys are right I am gonna ask for this to get closed. It worked with two people already, but I guess it wont't work for everyone. I will ask for this to be closed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Several pairing threads, whatever their intent may be, is a little overwhelming, so it's just easier to keep it to one thread. ^_^; *closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back