• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Present Weird Things In Life

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah well, pretty self-explainitory title so yep.

Right now, I'm going around in a leather jacket at night going to my family "Bada boom bada bing", "Chop chop" and snapping my fingers at them. Pretty hilarious 0.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    the skate board kid said:
    Um, well right now my shirt is off and im showing my hot bod. Thats..........weird

~TSBK~
    *drools*

I'm spraying cologne on my playing cards to make them smell good. They smelt like cherries before cause I spilled SoBe on them.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm guessing this thread is about weird things we're doing currently?

In which case, I've recently been trying to figure out the purpose of manikins having nipples. O_o

What? I have nothing better to do. I'm very bored here.

Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    I'm guessing this thread is about weird things we're doing currently?

In which case, I've recently been trying to figure out the purpose of manikins having nipples. O_o

What? I have nothing better to do. I'm very bored here.
    Thats borderline disturbing Tri,

I am wondering why Apple's logo has a bite out of it... Maybe the penguin they stole it from got hungry...

Years
  • Hey, that sounds like fun...

I`m...melting crayons trying to make a VERY discoloured ghetto candle to give to some person I see tomorrow on the street when I`m walking to my friends work place so I can torture her with a different candle I already made of crayon wax...That I haven`t really made yet.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Im online at like 4 in the moring speaking with strange and demented people I have never ment while sitting on a bean bag chair naked eating cheetos....no really....X that last part lol!

PichuInBlack

Hypnotized Hypnotist
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    I'm just yawning as I type this reply.. The reason I'm up so early is because I couldn't get any sleep..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Right now, I'm smokin' weed o.o

I'm not really doing anything other than that XP

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Shirts off,doors locked,looking at this weired thread and its replies. XD Meh,even Im weired. lolz

Back