• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GodofPH's Sprite Shop

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
  • Hi, I've just started spriting this summer and I've already finished over 30 sprites. Here are some examples of what I can do

WARPS:
    WarpedDeoxys.jpg
    WarpedAmpharos.jpg
    WarpedLugia.jpg

RECOLORS
    GoldenGolem.jpg
    ShadowDragonite.jpg
    ShadowHo-oh.bmp
    Parashred.bmp

FUSIONS
    Flietrap.bmp

Gemmer.jpg

Fracturomp.jpg

When requesting a fusion, please don't ask for more than 2 pokemon to be fused and elaborate which pokemon you want as a base. Please no more than 3 requests at a time. And don't forget to give credit.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Can I have one of thouse gray Lugias and a fusion of....
    a charizard with ho-oh's wings.... make them match... and it would be great if you could put feathrs on Charizards head and on the chest....

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • If you want one of the gray lugias, just take the one I posted. And I'll get to work on the fusion request later on tonight.

Don't forget to give credit for the Lugia.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
  • I get right on those, since Ph is going to be busy for the next two or three days.

Oh and here are some examples of my work

TrueGroudon.jpg

Fusions

Vibrava.jpg

Recolers

Vibrava.jpg

Trainers etc...

Here you go Wishirulz

crabuto.jpg

Last edited:
    Back