• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Head And Proud Club!

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
Years
  • honestly i'm sick of all these Anti Slipknot @$$3$ (i guess that you can say i dont like them but "theyre overrated" and stuff like that is not COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL!!!) so im starting a heavy metal club here. any bands that fit inot the genre of metal speed metal or (in my case) Makes Your Mom yell at your from having it to loud even though the volume is set to low. its a band of all you who are either openly or in the closet metal heads.

YAH! (I'm listening to Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country on Launch.yahoo.com right now!)

ok, my favorite bands are :SLipknot, Helmet, Lost Prophets (although theyre nu metal im gunna count them), Linkin Park, and a bunch of others.

Club Stats:
    Owner: Deoxyman
    coowner: noone yet...
    membvers: none.

Back