• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Digidestines Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
Years
  • The Digidestines Revenge (Now Underway) (LSUs excepted)

I tried this on my forum. But there arent enough Digimon Fans there, so maybe it will work here.

You remember the Digi-Destined from season 1, right? Good. A mysterious figure has traveled back in time and taken the DNA of them and there Digimon. We have to stop them and the Mysterious Figures. We must travel around and stop them. You can use any Baby Digimon. It will start as a baby. Go to The Digimon Empire (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/). It has an awesome Digidex. There will be a much better story as the RPG unfolds. Have Fun and please join. Please Join. Please Join. Did I mention "Please Join" Also, Please Join. You can entirely make up your digimon. But give great detail. Please Join. Please Join. Please Join. When your digimon digivolve, they stay digivolved til they run out of energy, then they go down one level. Please Join. Please Join.
    Meaning, the bad guys are:
    Tai and Agumon
    Matt and Gabumon
    T.K. and Patamon
    Kari and Gatomon
    Sora and Biyomon
    Izzy and Tentomon
    Joe and Gomamon
    Mimi and Palmon
    Mysterious Figure and Impmon
    And ??? and ???

Info needed
    Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance: Pic if possible.
    Digimon-Provide Pic Please.
    Baby:
    InTraining:
    Rookie:
    Champion:
    Ultimate:
    Mega:
    Other: Explain in great detail.

My Info
    Name: Nor
    Crest and Tag: Cross (Picture the Crest from Season 1 with a Cross on the Tag.)
    Personality: Friendly, but extremely Agile when angered.
    Appearance: Avi.
    Digimon: Nickname: Ryu
    Baby: Fufumon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-f/Fufumon.html)
    InTraining: Kyokyomon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-k/Kyokyomon.html)
    Rookie: Ryuudamon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-r/Ryuudamon.html)
    Champion: Ginryuumon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-g/Ginryuumon.html)
    Ultimate: Hinsharyuumon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-h/Hisharyuumon.html)
    Mega: Ouryuumon (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-o/Ouryuumon.html)
    Other: Super Mega: Alphamon Ouryen
    (http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/dex-a/AlphamonOuryen.html)

Enjoy and Please Join. Please Join.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Name: Angel
    Crest and Tag: Love and (a simbol shaped as a pink heart, on the right there are 1 cirlce in another(SP?) circle)
    Personality: Sweet, funny, kind and can be really mean at times.
    Appearance: ~Me but no wings~
    Digimon-Provide Pic Please.
    Baby:~Baby~
    InTraining:~In training~
    Rookie:~Rookie~
    Champion:~Champion~
    Ultimate:~Ultimate~
    Mega:~Mega~

ANd those "Please joins" are geting annoying.

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • well looks like me and angel started a trend lol

Name: Clow
    Crest and tag: Izzys the Infinty sighn
    Appearnance:
    its the best i could do for a Pic
    Digimon:Dodomon Dorimon Dorumon DoruGamon DourGremon DourGoramon
    Digivise: Blue and Grey

Last edited:

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • What trend did you start.
    Heh, lol. Everyone has used their Username for their character name.

People in RP:
    Nor: Nor
    angel: Angel
    Clow: Clow

Dorumon is cool. I have one on DMW4.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • O i c. I have been thinking about this all summer. I put it up on my forum, but no one joined. angel would have, but she has been more active on other sites that mine.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • How many people should we get before we start. We have 4.
    BTW, for your appearance. Did you mean Kazuma from s-cry-ed. The link didnt work, but I saw that stuff in the URL.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Yea it's supposed to be Kazuma, and we can start now unless you want to wait for a couple mmore people to join. It's really up to you.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • Heh. Your appearance is the original owner of Cyberdramon.

ok. Everyone just start off with a post of you getting your partner and getting sucked into the Digimon World. We will meet up soon in the Digital World. Have Fun. :)

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • OOC: ok time to go to the Digital World

IC: i woke up and went to school. after 4 hour's he got back to his home.
    he went to his mac and he found a web site called www . digiworld . com
    wean he hit enter it puled him in to the mac.

i look up and see blue sky i look around and see plant's and tree's and strange animal's

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • OOC: Did you finish your first post?

BIC: I finally got off of my hour and a half bus ride home from school. I ran into my room to check out PC. As soon as I got there. A pop-up popped up from www. digimonworld. com. The screen started glowing. A strange little yellow thing that looked kinda like a piece of a YinYang with a small orange horn popped out of the screen and landed on my keyboard.

"Hi" It said. "I am Fufumon. Your Digimon Partner."

"What the crap?" I asked in shock. "Digimon arent real. Its just a TV show."

"We are obviously real. I am standing in front of you." It responded.

"What are you here for, then?" I asked.

"I am here for you. The Digital World is in trouble. Come with me." It barked at me.

"What do you mea..." I started as I got sucked into the computer.

I landed in some weird place under a blue sky with Fufumon at my side.

OOC: Those who have posted can post more. Those who havent, need to do their first post.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • IC: Clow logged into his computer and surfed the web.
    "hhhmmmm.... A pet program... and its a digimon... sweet!!! Good thing i was messing with the numbers on this page I bet no one else has even seen this. Clow said while clicking on the download. "Hi!!!!." a Dodomon said while popping up on the screen. "Hey your a Dodomon so your my new pet cool... oh wait its on my computer it cant here me. "Oh yes i can I?m your digimon and are world's in trouble so your coming with me to the digital world ok?" Dodomon said looking at me. "What... well ok it might be cool to be a digimon Tamer lets go." Clow said as the vortex sucked hi up and landed in the digital world with Dodomon.

Nor

Jesus Fanatic
    Years
  • OOC: Evil Digimon will also attack us on our travels. The Digiclones wont attack til we are in a group. Keep the Digimon around the same level as your partner so it is not impossible to beat. If you dont know the moves of a Digimon, give it moves that you'd think it would have.

"We need to find the other members of the new Digidestines!" Fufumon said.

"How many are there and where are they?" I asked.

"There are four others and they are scattered around the digital world."

"Ok, lets go find them." I said.

Just then a little red thing popped out of nowhere.

"Puni" It said as it hopped toward us.

"Its just a Punimon. What harm could it be?" I asked.

"Its under the spell of the evil being. Its alot stronger than normal." Fufumon said.

Just then, Punimon used Bubble Blow. It hit Fufumon hard but it jumped up and used Small Iron Thorn. Punimon went flying. It then took off in fear. Fufumon then digivolved to Kyokyomon He is now a cute little yellow dragon like thing with a scar on its eye.

"Now that that's over, lets rest for a while." I said.

"That's a great idea." replied Kyokyomon.

So we sat down to rest for a while.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • OOC: that was part one this is part two

IC:
    i see a Leafmon "i say to my self a Leafmon ????? a digimon and wear am i ????"
    i say: what wear am i ???

it the Leafmon says i am Leafmon you are in the Digital World i am your Digimon Partner

i say: DO WHAT ?????

it says i am your Partner and this is the digimon world

ok so wat do i call you

it says you can call me what you wont to

i say: i will call you omega what do you think

omega: says i like the name :)

OOC: hear is my Digivice hope it is ok

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back