• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi. Don't kill me.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Yes, you might know me from somewhere (sppf, Pokemon Shadow, random sites). This is only the third forum I've joined, but I'm getting the hang of this stuff. Well, hi. (The title of this is a joke, duh XD)

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC!! ^_^

There's a whole bunch of friendly peoples here that will certainly not kill you! Or at least that I know of. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay, just try to have as much fun as you can, and make sure to follow the rules! He who does not follow the rules is pratically lost. O.O

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    don't touch her penguins... the one she gave me had lice. you wouldn't think that lice would be able to live in the arctic but it turns out that they can... it's amazing stuff really. a welcome to PC haiku:

welcome to PC
    ye with simple username
    doing drugs is bad​

*takes a bow*

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Heya there, and a warm welcome to PC for you. =D Don't worry, I hopefully won't kill you, although I usually have a tendency to die from time to time... X_x Ah well, anyway, read the rules ((I'm being serious, not just telling ya for the sake of it)) ignore the weird ways of the n00bs, and have fun! ^^

Oh, and if you ever need a friend, I'll be happy to be your friend. Just PM me. ^_~

Back