• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rpg Maker 3 Ps2

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I might get it, though i'm more used to RMXP than the other rpg makers like Rpg Maker 2.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I have the Japanese version (RPG Tukuuru PS2), but it was really, really bad (I sold it).
    The preset graphics are bad, and the battle is monotonus, music isn't any good, the character alternative colours hurt the eyes, the dungeon maker isn't any good etc.

THere are tons more bad bits, but I won't get into those. The only good thing was the world map maker.

Take my advice, stick with the RPG maker you have.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I didn't know an RPG Maker even existed for PS2! The only one I'm familiar with is 2003 for PC. But if it's as bad as kohei says, then I'll stick with what I've got, I guess.

Back