• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats the best cheat system for gameboy sp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    action replay, xploder, gameshark: and the rest that you know pls tell which is the best because i need emerald codes but i dont know which one to go for so pls help me!

Years
  • I like AR best cause I think the codes are easier to find, but that's just me. Others may know about sites that have codes for the others. I would recommend AR though.

When you find out which one you're getting use the emerald code request thread please.

Inugami

Years
  • I 100% agree with Bobby you should get AR a.k.a. action replay. Let me tell you a story. April 2,2005 i decided i wanted to play my saphire but it froze up I used Gameshark so use AR [GLOW]USE IT[/GLOW]

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Action Replay. Their company makes codes that actually work decently and there are a lot more codes made for it by other people than there is for Gameshark.

And like Bobby said, once you get your AR, make the requests in the Code requests thread. You've already been told this plenty of times.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2005
    thank you so now i need to get another ar cheat cartridge because my one had all codes deleated thank you.

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
  • does ANYONE KNOW THE GSSP EMERALD CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON THAT WORKS!!! AND HOW IT WORKS??? AND THE CATCHING CODE? AND HOW IT WORKS( THE ONE WHERE YOU PUT A CODE AND THAT THE POKEMON YOU RUN INTO)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    does anyone know any xploder codes for getting master balls in pokemon sapphire?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back