• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

adult swim VS. the detour

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
  • the detour on teletoon is manely full of more mature shows like "family guy" and "bromwell hight" and "the wrong coast". but adult swim has also "family guy" and even "ATHF" or "aqua team hunger force" and even more but they mostly have the same shows its a battle of the best one.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • wishirulz said:
    the detour on teletoon is manely full of more mature shows like "family guy" and "bromwell hight" and "the wrong coast". but adult swim has also "family guy" and even "ATHF" or "aqua team hunger force" and even more but they mostly have the same shows its a battle of the best one.

Sorry, but I'll have to close this.
    [Closed] :chinese:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • MysticTrunks said:

Okay Mystic look your not a mod so you do not have the ability to close anything...and this is ok..its in the right place and its about the right thing so its good.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • MysticTrunks said:
    lmao lmao lmao your to funny thinking you can close threads and i did'nt SPAM or do any thing wrong!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • wishirulz said:
    lmao lmao lmao your to funny thinking you can close threads and i did'nt SPAM or do any thing wrong!

Well, I was just playing but please forgive me? :D
    Anyway, Family guy is a great show. It cracks me up.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • ya its ok im laughting with you not at you i made that error once and i was so humiliated, but whos your favorite "the detour" or "adult swim"?

Back