• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pseudo-Anime Self-Portrait :P

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
  • I've been working on graphics for my website, and this is my latest. Although it's definitely not my greatest work, I think it turned out... well...

... it turned out. -_-; Anyway, care to offer an opinion? It's a cartoony (almost anime-like) version of me. I mean to use it in some way on my website's main page, but I dunno... I could have done better I think, lol. It was done in Flash, btw. :)

selfportrait8hz.png

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • QuickDude said:
    I suggest making the face smaller and moving it down, because most people have foreheads. i think if you do this, it will look great.

Yeah, I agree. :/ Part of the problem is that I made the eyes too big and spaced 'em too far apart. But it wasn't until someone else pointed that out to me that I was able to notice it. That's why I appreciate it when you guys give me good criticism like this. ^_~ Thanks for your ideas! And thanks to you other guys for your kind words! I appreciate it!

Back