• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Male/Female Assasin

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My first practice at human drawing. A female and male assain from RO.
    Do comment.

Male/Female Assasin

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks. The guy was harder. But I really impressed myself with tgh girl assasin.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    It is. If you Play Ragnarok Online you should know. It was hard to draw due to the fact that I rarely draw human beings.

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
  • Dude, it is rare that I see artwork that good...the only time I have seen drawings that good was in my Nintendo Power magazines. Keep up the good work, draw another one like that, send it to nintendo power, and it might be in there! ;)

Years
  • Aside from my initial thoughts of "What on earth are those weapons?" and "Why exactly is a female assassin dressed like that with a leaf on her head?", my other thoughts were along the lines of "Nice drawing!" :P

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I really like 'em! As said by others, the girl especially. I think that's pretty good for your first time seriously drawing humans. The detail's great, and I also agree that to see a color version would be nice (though sometimes just sketchy black and white almost looks better!). Really cool!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks everyone for the comments! Oh,and for additional info,the weapons both assasins are using are Katars. You can search for them under the image group at Google.com.
    Thanks once again! ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks! I got very tired drawing those two. It requires alot of trial-an'-error and pencil work. The two of them took about two days to finish. I could easily draw alot of Mechs in two days.

Back